Why REACH Prep?
REACH Prep empowers young scholars by affording underserved students access to some of the country’s finest independent schools.
• Each year independent schools allocate more than four and a half million dollars in financial aid to REACH Prep Scholars.
• 100% of REACH Prep Scholars graduate from high school.
• 100% of REACH Prep 12th grade students gain admission to and enroll in competitive colleges and universities.
• 90% of REACH Prep Scholars graduate from college within six years.
• Since its inception, REACH Prep has placed more than 300 Scholars into independent schools.
• REACH Prep Scholars develop the self-confidence and skills necessary to achieve personally and professionally throughout their lifetimes.
REACH Prep Scholars become leaders in their independent schools as scholars, athletes and artists and are emerging leaders in public health, law, education, business and finance.