How to Apply:
- Review Eligibility requirements:
- Black or Latino(a) 4th grade students during the 2017-2018 school year
- Residents and students of public or parochial schools in Fairfield County, CT; Westchester County
or the Bronx in NY
- Students with a strong attendance and academic record with A's or 4's
- Students from low-to-low-moderate income households
- Citizens or Permanent Residents of the United States
- Able to provide proof of academic merit and family income
- Complete and submit the Info Request Form.
- Register for an Information Session by calling Fiorella Velasquez, Director of Admission and Enrollment at (203) 487-0750.
- Attend the Information Session you registered for. Student applicants and parents/guardians MUST attend together. The application to REACH Prep will be provided at each Information Session.
- Register for Admission Testing Day -- January 20, 2018.
- Submit a completed Application by the deadline January 20, 2018. Applications can be submitted in person at Admission Testing Day.
- Selected finalists will be invited to interview and take a second test.
* Please note you may register for the Information Session and the Admission Testing Day at the same time.