The 2016-2017 Admission Season is now closed. The 2017-2018 Admission Season will open in the Fall of 2017.
How to Apply:
- Review Eligibility requirements
- Black or Latino(a) 4th Grade students during the 2016-2017 school year
- Residents and students of public or parochial schools in Fairfield County,CT; Westchester County,or the Bronx in NY
- Students with a strong attendance and academic record with A's or 4's
- Students from low to low-moderate income households
- Citizens or Permanent Residents of the United States
- Applicants that are able to provide proof of academic merit and family income
- Complete and submit the Inquiry Form.
- Register for an Information Session by clicking here or by calling Fiorella Velasquez, Director of Admission and Enrollment at (203) 487-0750. Applicants and parents/guardians must attend together.
- Attend an Information Session. The application to REACH Prep will be provided at each Information Session.
- After attending the Information Session please click here to register for Admission Testing Day -- January 21, 2017.
- Submit a completed Application by the deadline January 21, 2017. Students will also take the Admissions Test on this same day.
- Selected finalists will be invited to interview and take a second test.
* Please note you may register for the Information Session and the Admission Testing Day at the same time.