There are a number of ways to become a part of the REACH Prep community ;
1. Recommend a young Scholar on the rise. Each year REACH selects over 20 young people to begin our 15-month academic enrichment program, Prep Academy, at no cost to rising 5th grade Black and Latino students whose families qualify for financial assistance.
a Be a part of our benefit committee and put all that social expertise to work!
b. Host a party in your area to introduce your friends to REACH Prep.
c. Become a part of the program. Would you like to lead a discussion with our Scholars about your work? Can we tour your facility? Want to join our Advisory Committee of community leaders?
3. Become a strategic partner. Does your company offer educational counseling, test prep, school supplies, etc.? If so, our motivated and talented students could benefit from your generosity.
4. Advertise your internship/scholarship opportunities with us. REACH Prep Scholars are undergraduates at top institutions like UPenn, Yale and Cornell.
5. Make a donation. REACH Prep exists entirely because of contributions by businesses, foundations and mostly individuals like you!
6.Use a matching gift form to maximize your donation by partnering with your employer.
8. Bookmark www.goodsearch.com as your search engine of choice and designate REACH Prep as your charity of choice. Goodsearch will donate half its advertising revenue to the nonprofits its user designate.
9. Become a sponsor for the Sixteenth Annual Spring Benefit Luncheon held at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich, Monday, April 11, 2011 at 11:30am. Last year was the most well attended ever and sponsors were able to reach (pardon the pun) over 750 affluent, largely Greenwich based potential clients, by placing an ad in our program.