REACH Prep provides access to transformative educational experiences that empower underserved, high-achieving students to graduate from top colleges and emerge as the next generation of leaders. Admission into REACH Prep is only in the 4th grade. We seek students who demonstrate strong academic skills and have the determination and desire to learn from and contribute to an academic community with high expectations.
How to Apply
Please follow the steps below and click the links in yellow.
STEP 1: Review Eligibility requirements:
- Black or Latino(a) 4th grade students during the 2018-2019 school year
- Residents and students of public or parochial schools in Fairfield County, CT; Westchester County, NY
or the Bronx, NY
- Students with an excellent attendance and academic record with A's or 4's
- Students from low-to-low-moderate income households
- Students are U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents
- Able to provide proof of academic merit and family income
STEP 2: Submit an Admission Inquiry Form.
STEP 3: Register and attend an Information Session. Student applicants and parents/guardians are required to attend together. Applications are only provided at the information session.
STEP 4: Register and take the REACH Prep Admission Test.
STEP 5: Submit a completed Application by the deadline of February 9, 2019.
Selected students will advance to the finalist phase. Finalists and their parent/guardian(s) will be invited to interview.